DD since 1996, Ex-DPL, Debian-CD/Debian Images person
Works for ARM.
Discussion session for the Debian website team:
- (re)Design work for the future
- VCS Migration
- exactly what are we going to do
- what’s the new workflow?
- who’s doing the work?
- do we care about keeping history post-migration?
- Overall workflow
- Content - what do we have? Enough? Too much?
Potentially many more topics, could be a busy session!
Discussion session for the Debian Cloud team:
- status on official images
- tools for building our images
Annual get-together for the ARM porters and users, to discuss the state of the multiple ARM ports:
- Current status
- Future plans
32-bit time_t is going to run out (fairly) soon. There are efforts ongoing to try and fix it, but there’s a lot of work to be done. What can/should we do to help?
Discussion session for people working on (and those interested in) the topic of UEFI Secure Boot in Debian.
We’ve not made the progress a lot of us were hoping for (getting Secure Boot into the Stretch release), and that’s depressing given how long we’ve been talking about this and some people have been working on the changes needed.
We need to remove the blocks, and a face-to-face meeting should help with that I hope.
- Where we are today
- Where we want to get to
- Tools and processes - how does it all work? How would we do it better?
- What are the next steps needed?